The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

Best

that was hilarious
I mean the randomness and the humor was just...stunning
I mean I can't even come up with words...except HOLY SHIIIIIT!
damn...there is a god xD

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

that was a great one

i favourited this, i loved it and the creativity was stggering :) congratulations
on your success

The Stick Generation The Stick Generation

AWESOME

Amazing animation, great humor, two words: loved IT

great WORK!

Doodle God Doodle God

surprisingly entertaining

very great, hard game..was I the only one who thought combining vodka and human would make russians? oh well...

Im a russian , so dont flame me for being a racist :P

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

pursuit force

reminds me of pursuit force (PSP game) only from the criminal's perspective..not a good thing, i thought the game was horribe, music was bad, and the effort put into it..fuck it its an ok time waster..not even slightly addicting howvere.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

can't believe i completed it

a very chalenging game, well more time consuming than challenging, i cant believe i had enough patience to kill that fucking clown xD it was a fun flash experience, that's for sure

Clover 'n Kong Clover 'n Kong

Nice

very cool idea, i like it very much, i would have given 10/10 if there was more detail, but i realise that is not necessary in a picture like this, very cool :P 5/5 9/50

Happy3kmed responds:

thanks mate

Model Model

B-E-A..UTIFUL

I thought it was fantastic, the eyes were amazing and i can say you really succeeded on the,, we all know how hard it is to draw eyes.. i love the tattoosand te patterns are really beautiful, all in all it is wonderfully drawn, with a fantastic mood and a nice ''shine''

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

amazing

i love it, i yhink the art style is amazing and for some reason reminds me of dali and the 7 sins drawing, i think this is great art and hope to see more in this style.